08 August 2010

Quick Update

Hello All!! This is just a quick update because I haven´t written in a while. I am here with the wonderful Ruano family on the Caribbean Coast...specifically El Faro en Izabal. Tomorrow we start dentist work. Today, Chochy had two concerts for niños and of course they enjoyed every minute of it. It is REALLY hot here...and not just hot, but sticky. But the water is warm and there´s usually a breeze so it´s not a problem. That´s all for now, but thank you for your prayers for my health... I have felt good the last week. I ask for continued prayers so that I dont get sick in the last 2 weeks of my trip! I can´t believe that my time here is almost over. I hope to make it up to the orphanage one more time before I leave. Hasta tarde.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Stephanie,

    Just wanted to let you know you were on my mind today. I lifted your name to the Lord along with all those you are traveling with. I am looking forward to hearing an update on how all the dental work is going. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete